Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Welcome mesage for year 2011-12

First of all, I would like to apologize for not having written before in this blog. I would like to give you my warmest welcome to this course and invite you to read not only the entries that I am submitting through this way, but also all the links coming from the rss displayer on the right column of this blog.   To know more about rss and other kind of feeds, please, have a look at this brief seminar that I delivered some time ago. I will try to show you others more in relation with languages acquisition and teaching.

http://www.mariajordano.com/itc_tpd/taller_rss_juni_2009.html

Please, subscribe to this blog in order to receive updates from this blog.

Regards,

María Jordano



2 comments:

Maria said...

Your blog was made almost 4 years ago. For that time was a greatful interesting idea, but from then to now times are changing and what before was unsual, strange and fashion, now it is the root of the modern websites full of knowledge.

Maria Carmen Pérez

María Jordano said...

Yes, it could be true, but it was set up to complete the handbook that we had. I was not able to change it because I knew that this subject would dissapeared in a few years...